Friday, May 6, 2011

Enjoy the Life God has Waiting for Us.

Today is my first posting as part of the Sweet N Sassy Design Team!

I created my card using the twisted easel design I learned over on the Split Coast Try a New Technique challenge last week.  Isn't it a wonderful way to present this lovely sentiment?  This would look great sitting on your desk or on a shelf in your home.

The card is 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" -  you fold the top piece over from corner to corner and add the rectangle panel - easy peasy!  This is how it looks when it's closed flat.  It will fit in a regular A2 envelope for mailing.

The sentiments are from the May Release set called Let Go and Let God.   A wonderful set for creating Faith cards such as this.


Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful Julia! That paper and the sentiment are both really pretty!

maryr917 said...

these twisted easel cards are so awesome looking -you did a wonderful job creating yours julia

Janette said...

very pretty card Julia, love the papers and the twisted easel looks great!

Sharli said...

This is very stunning - I love the idea of the twisted easel - I'll have to try that one! I made a regular easel card once and really loved it! Nice colors, wonderful sentiment - excellent work as always!