Friday, October 7, 2011

~ Coffee With Friends ~

Holly here... super excited about my first post with the team!

I am completely infatuated with Cocoa.  I used this week's SNSS Inspiration Challenge (#8) to guide my colors, and Thursday's Way's To Use It challenge (Pass Me A Hot Beverage).


My details are:

Colors: GP White, Buckaroo Blue, DCWV Linen dp

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, copics

Accessories: PTI cornflower blue satin ribbon with white polka dots, 1/2 pearls (colored with copics), label nesties, dimensionals, sticky tape, white gel pen (for accents)

~*~*~*~

Here's a little close up:


Cocoa's head and ears are layered to give him a pop!

~*~*~*~

What do you think?!   Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Hugs!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great colore!

Cathymac said...

Adorable, Holly! I agree...Cocoa is just the sweetest little mouse! Love how you popped up Cocoa's head for dimension! Congratulations on your first post with the DT!

Mary Marsh said...

welcome to the team Holly-love your sweet cocoa car-fab colors and the layout is great