Sunday, October 9, 2011

Customer Spotlight Sunday

Happy Sunday Morning! 
I hope you have a beautiful Lord's Day today! 
Since today is Sunday that means it time for our Customer Spotlight and I have not just one, but
two cards to share with you from two talented ladies!


This first card is made by Sheila of Inky's Delight.  She used our beautiful, Peace of God, stamp set and colored the Titmouse bird so perfectly.  Her card has such warmth and great choice in papers and embellishments!  The twine bow to the side adds such a great touch!


This second card was made by Carol Longacre and it's such a cute card!!!  Carol used our sweet, Rhubarb's Cuppa Joe, digi stamp!  She couldn't have colored him any cuter and I love the colors and the great orange plaid bow.  She really made him pop on this card!!!

Thank you ladies for the great cards and use of our Sweet 'n Sassy images!

1 comment:

Carol L said...

WOW! Better late than never! I just spotted my card here after checking in! Thanks for the kind words and sharing it here. I just adore these Rhubarb images :)
I really like Sheila's card too with that beautifully colored bird! Gorgeous!