Sunday, October 16, 2011

Customer Spotlight Sunday


Happy Sunday Morning! 

Today we have another great card  to share with you for our Customer Spotlight Sunday.  This cut card was designed by Peggy Wainman.  I have to admit, Cocoa, is one of my favorite characters at Sweet 'n Sassy and I love that Korin has used him in STAMP and DIGI form both!!!

Peggy's card is beautifully done and hopefully motivating you to think about getting your Christmas cards going.  I love the warmth of the colors she chose as well as the pretty punch on the side with the twine and buttons! 

Super cute card Peggy!  Thank you for using our Sweet 'n Sassy images!

1 comment:

peggy wainman said...

oh wow! I've been away all weekend and have just been on the computer now to see this! Thanks so much for featuring my card. I've been having so much fun with my Cocoa
Christmas stamps!