Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Happy Wednesday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the Sweet 'n Sassy blog. It's Mary Marsh here and this is my last post as a design diva for Sweet 'n Sassy stamps. My 6 month term has quickly come to an end and now I move to alumni status.

It has been an amazing experience to design for Korin's company. I pray for continued success for her & Dan in their venture.

For my card today I used the Christmas Light and Light of Christmas stamp sets.
These 2 stamp sets are so versatile. They can be used in a variety of ways and without a stamped focal image. And that's what I am showing you today.

I used the background stamp (Light of Christmas set) and stamped it in artichoke ink directly onto my designer paper. The Merry Christmas (Christmas Light set) sentiment I stamped in cherry cobbler ink and layered on a spellbinders fancy tag 2 die.

I cut one of the large poinsettias from the designer paper and popped it up for dimension. I used some cherry cobbler ribbon and cut a holly leaf and added to the bow center.

That's my card for today. I will see all of you in blog land. God bless.

5 comments:

Korin said...

This is gorgeous, Mary!! Thank you for being a part of our team. You have been a joy to work with! You will be missed!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a lovely Christmas card! The Poinsettias are gorgeous!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Mary, this is so pretty! I love how you worked the stamps and patterned paper together. --Dina

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely Christmas card Mary - the stamps work so well with patterned paper!

Harriet Skelly said...

Mary this is so gorgeous - I love those poinsettias!