Monday, October 17, 2011

Sending Love to You

Last week's Clean and Simple challenge over at Splitcoaststampers was to be inspired by a gorgeous breakfast photo.  I used the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Tea Time set, paired with a sentiment from the Christmas Tags set, to create my card.

To make the little "cinnamon stick", I cut a small pice of kraft card stock, sponged the edges with a couple different colors of distress ink, distressed the edges with my fingernail, and then spritzed the whole thing with water.  I rolled it up and tied it with a piece of ribbon until it dried, and then tied it onto my card!  My delicious background patterned paper reminded me of the warm background in the photo.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tea Time, Christmas Tags (SNSS)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU); White (Neenah); Kraft (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Forever Fall (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); Tea Stain, Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Coloring Medium: Copics (C00, C1, C2, C3, E31, E33, E35)
Accessories: Twisted Burlap (May Arts)
Tools: Spray Bottle (Stampendous)

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Great card. Love the cin stick. Saw your stamps at My 3 E scrapbook and had to have some. Just placed my order ;) Can't wait to get it.

Be Blessed, Beckie