Saturday, October 8, 2011

Woof-Woof

Happy Saturday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the Sweet 'n Sassy blog. It's Mary Marsh here and it's my turn to post on the blog.
Hope this long holiday weekend will be a relaxing one for you. We are celebrating Columbus Day on Monday here in the U. S., and Monday is also Thanksgiving Day in Canada.

My card for today is using the Sweet 'n Sassy set "woof you".  Isn't he just the cutest puppy?The card colors were determined by the photo on our weekly inspiration challenge. Here is a link to get all the details in case you didn't know we have this Tuesday challenge on Splitcoaststampers.

I colored my puppy with prismacolor pencils and gamsol and paper pieced his bandana. I added some puppy paw buttons that I had in my stash to complete my card.

That's it for me on this post so until next time.........God bless

No comments: