Friday, October 28, 2011

Woof you a Merry Christmas

PC077350

This sweet dog from the Woof You set was colored with copics. I colored him to look like a golden retriever just like my dog Lexi :). I added liquid applique to the fur trim of the Santa hat which is a digi that can be used with just about any of your favorite images to make them more festive. The scarf and hat were accented with a spica glitter pen and the nose has crystal effects on it to make it look wet and shiny. This little cutie is also available as a digi called Puppy Love. The sentiment is from the Winter Friends set.

Here is a closer look:

PC077343

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE this! So adorable!!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute - I love how you colored the dog!