Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snowflakes

Greetings everyone and welcome to the Thanksgiving Eve (well it's almost eve) post! Hope everyone is ready and excited about tomorrow's Thanksgiving festivities! We're looking forward to spending the day with a few couples from church. It's been a tradition for the past 10 years or so and we always have a wonderful day!

As for today's card, I couldn't help but share a card made with one of the newest releases, Snowflake Flourish. Let's see, I love snowflakes and swirls and this set combines those two ideas into one image...swoon...I'm in love! The large snowflake swirl image was used on the white paper banner, which also has a hint of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the edges. I also stamped a few of the single snowflake images in a darker blue (Chipped Shappire), cut them out, and popped them up with foam tape. I love this large sentiment and decided to add a whole lotta rhinestones around the edge of the circle to add that extra bling. The designer paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle and has become one of my favorite winter lines.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and I'm wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Kim. The papers are perfect with the lovely snowflakes. :o)