Thursday, November 24, 2011

Warm Chocolate Hugs

This week's CAS challenge over on Splitcoaststampers is to make a card with a winter/holiday theme.  Easy peasy for me, because I am currently in love with this gorgeous Snowflake Flourish set.  I kept my card super simple, and added the sentiment on a quick little banner I made.  I spritzed the left side with some water and rolled the edge around my paper piercer.  Spritzing it with water helps it roll smoothly.  I fussy cut a few snowflakes to pop up on foam tape as well. 

Important SHIPPING Announcement: 
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will be closed over the Thanksgiving holiday to enjoy time with our family. You may continue to place orders however we will not be shipping November 23rd-November 30th. Shipping will resume December 1st. Thank you for understanding.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Snowflake Flourish (SNSS)
Card Stock: Kraft (Bazzill)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Tools: paper piercer (to roll edge), spray bottle (Stampendous)

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Taylor. The brown on tan looks awesome. Just ordered that set! Can't wait to put my hands on it. :o)