Friday, December 2, 2011

Dear Santa, Love from Cocoa ~

Hello Everyone! I cannot believe we are in December. It is that time of year we pull out our Christmas lists and check it twice ~ Cocoa is no different, I featured him sending a letter to Santa! He is too cute, who can resist not giving Cocoa the adorable attention he deserves.

I layered Cocoa onto my spellbinder fleur des lis accent after I cut him out with my circle cutter. Cocoa is coloured with my copics and adorned with some yummy organdy ribbon. Here are my details on my card.

Stamps: Love from Cocoa

Sentiment: handwritten

Paper: MME

accessories: SU snowflake folder, ribbon, spellbinder


Take some time to colour a Cocoa or two this weekend if you are looking for some creative outlet. Have a great weekend and enjoy your festivities!

Be blessed ~ Mary


2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Very cute, Mary...Cocoa is adorable! Love the embossed snowflakes on the background and the vintage Santa DP!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Adorable Cocoa card Mary! :)