Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You Are Amazing!!

I am so in love with the Ticket Sentiments set mainly because it is totally flexible!

First, they can be used in so many ways.  I immediately envisioned bright movie theater colors - like the big cups barrels of popcorn that I always need to make my movie experience complete!  But if you watch this blog you have seen the tickets used on very vintage cards and they are lovely.

Second, there are eight sentiments that can be used in the ticket - from Get Well to Happy Birthday, and All My Love to a simple Thank You!

For today, I went for the bright colors and the "You Are Amazing" sentiment...


I also used various star dies from Sweet 'n Sassy - the Hearts and Stars Scallop Border die and the Stars Die Set.  The set comes with four stars and I have kept them attached to each other, mainly so I don't lose any, but I also like the scenes that I can create with all of the stars!


I hope that I have you seeing stars (and tickets)!!

Kim Singdahlsen
Joyful Creations with Kim

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Bright and cheerful, Kim...love the sparkle on the stars and how you used the negative cut out! Fabulous card sample!