Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Faces at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

July is almost here - we can't believe it!  This year seems to be flying by so quickly, and the summer is no exception.  Are you enjoying it as much as we are?  We have a few changes to the Design Diva line-up to announce today!

Before we introduce a guest designer for July, and a new Design Diva for our regular team, we'd like to say a heartfelt thank you to DJ Rants.  DJ has been with us for the past three months and everyone has enjoyed seeing the gorgeous projects she has created!  Don't worry, DJ isn't going far...she'll still be around, creating with her Sweet 'n Sassy stamps!  With DJ's departure, we had a spot open on the team.  We are thrilled to announce that filling that spot is former guest designer Jennie Harper:


You can read Jennie's full bio we posted in May, when she was introduced as a guest designer.  Welcome to the team, Jennie!  We are all looking forward to working with you :)

Please join us in extending another warm welcome to our guest designer for July.......Jessica Diedrich!

My name is Jessica Diedrich and I'm a 35 year old mother to four amazing children and wife to one of the funniest, most thoughtful and supportive men in the world :) I call Nashville, TN my home and enjoy photography, music, travel, and cooking when I'm not making things out of paper and ink or attending basketball games, Girl Scout meetings, and dance competitions with my active and awesome "fab four" :) 

My love of paper crafting began in 2003 when I started scrapbooking and eventually attended my first SU party with a friend. At that time I purchased one stamp set and a black ink pad "just to be polite". We all know where THIS is going...and where it's GONE ever since! I'm thrilled to be a guest designer for SNSS and can't wait to share my creations with you! Thanks for having me!
We're so excited to have Jessica with us for a month, and can't wait to see what she shares on the blog! We have quite a few exciting things happening in July, including a newly-revamped release celebration and two blog hops, so stay tuned and don't miss a thing!

No comments: