Thursday, June 14, 2012

Warm Summer Greetings


I played along with the Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers yesterday.  I colored up the new Summertime Rhubarb from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps using my Spectrum Noir markers for a bit of bright summer cheer.  How cute is he, floating in that inner tube?  I adore Rhubarb, and just cannot get enough of him!

Here's a breakdown of the markers I used on this little guy:

Fur: GB10, GB9, EB2, EB1 (texture created with Blender)
Inner Tube: GB7, GB6, GB2; BGR2, BGR1, IG1
Water: BT4, BT4, BT2, BT1
Cup: PP3

Hope you get a chance to head over to Splitcoaststampers and play along with this week's sketch!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Summertime Rhubarb (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: White (Neenah); Swimming Pool (Bazzill), Black (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Country Drive (Echo Park)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir 
Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts)

Pin It

No comments: