Sunday, September 9, 2012

Peace During the Storm


Hello everyone! Jennie here to share a fairly clean card using the beautiful stamp set Sheltering Cherry Blossom.  I never feel inspired to create when their is pressure due to a recent death of someone's loved one, so try to keep some sympathy cards on hand for when the need arises.  The sentiments in this stamp set are so comforting, as His Word promises to be to those that trust upon Him during their "storm".

I stamped and embossed the floral image with clear embossing powder along the top half of the card.  Embossing always helps when I attempt to color using Copics, as it keeps me "in the lines" :)   
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed Sunday! 
Blessings,
 

3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful~I love the blossoms and color scheme, Jennie.

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card..

Cathymac said...

A beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment, Jennie!