Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cocoa's Peppermint Latte ~

Good Morning everyone! Mary here with a hot peppermint Latte from none other than Cocoa!!! Isn't he sweet? I pulled him out for this card because in the next few days, you will be seeing a lot more of him with the Cocoa and Cookie sale beginning tomorrow through Nov. 14th. So be sure to check back in the AM. This has to be my favourite Cocoa set simply because I love coffee everything!

I paper pieced Cocoa's Latte with some Christmas design paper and it sure got me excited for the upcoming holidays! Shhhhh, did I just say that?!!! I coloured Cocoa himself using copics and die cut the image using spellbinder dies. He is trimmed using baker's twine.

Have a great day! 

Paper: basic grey, SU
Inks: copics, memento, versafine
accessories: spellbinder dies, pearls, bakers twine, EF  




 

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Adorable, Mary...and this is some of my all time favorite Christmas DP! Soooo pretty! Hugs!

Mary K said...

Mary, this is one of my favs, too. I use it for birthdays, Thinking a Latte of You, and now Christmas. Cute card!!