Tuesday, January 22, 2013

cherished friend

Hi everyone!!  Lori here again with a card to share with you using Long Stem Silhouettes.  I've found myself reaching for silhouette stamps lately so this set came out just in time!  :)   I love how easy it is to make gorgeous cards with this set!!  For my card I started out stamping the flowers in Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  After it cooled, from top to bottom I sponged Memento New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves and Pistachio.  I really like the look and it is fun to play with different colors!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Lori! I love the soft green and white together and the way you've added the sentiment is SOOOOO lovely!

Korin said...

Lovely! I bet it's even more lovely in real life with the shimmery flowers! :)

Janeen said...

simple and beautiful

Janette said...

so pretty, love the subtle colors on your card!

Jennie said...

This is so pretty Lori and LOVE the technique you used!

Jawed Ali said...

Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Jawed Ali said...

World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com