Friday, February 1, 2013

February Guest & Friday Feature!

We have a lovely Friday Feature lined up for your today, but we'll get to that in a sec.  First we want to thank Lori McAree for doing such a wonderful job as our guest designer for January and also introduce you to our fabulous guest designer for the month of February.

Joining as guest designer for February is Diane Zechman!!


Diane is a super sweet and talented lady and I know that she is sure to knock our socks with some gorgeous projects this month.

Now a little bit more about Diane in her own words:

Hello!  My name is Diane Zechman and I am happy to have the opportunity to
share my paper-crafting projects with you. I am married to a wonderful
husband and two wonderful daughters call me "mom", one of which was
recently married.  (Where does the time go???)  We live in North-Eastern PA
and have one spoiled little dog. I’m also known as "Cookiestamper" on the
internet because I love cookies and in the past I've enjoyed creating
designs on them with a collection of cookie stamps.

I have been actively rubber stamping and paper-crafting since the year 2000
and was quickly “hooked” on this hobby!  Along the way I have been
blessed to be a part of a few design teams, including the Splitcoast Dirty
Dozen, which helped me to grow and step “outside my box”.  Over the past
several years I have enjoyed working with many different styles, creating
cards and various 3-D items. I always enjoy learning a new technique or
designing my own templates.

I have been drawn to paper-crafting because I love being able to make
something with my own hands and see a finished product in a short amount of
time.  It can be a great stress reliever and very satisfying.  Giving these
projects and knowing they brighten someone's day makes it all worthwhile.

I am honored to be working with the Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and I hope you
enjoy the projects I've created!


Welcome Diane, we are thrilled to have you joining us!

Now for that Friday Feature...



This beautiful set is available for just $7 (normally $11--a savings of $4!!) today through Thursday, February 7th. 

Here are some lovely samples...







One more thing, be sure to mark your calendars, because our next release is scheduled for February 8th!  That's NEXT Friday!  You're going to love our new sets and die!

Watch for more info to follow...

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Welcome, Diane, so delighted to have you join us this month!!!!