Sunday, February 17, 2013

Greater Love hath No Man~

Good morning everyone! There is nothing like waking up with the reality of new mercies, new life and a brand new day!

My card symbolizes the Love sacrifice at Calvary! The amazing reality of LOVE laid down unto death. This wonderful Calvary die is perfect paired with these Words of Jesus. I cut out some hearts and stamped them to continue the theme of my card. You can find Bottom of my heart set and matching dies in the store. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day :)
Mary 

Materials Used:
Stamps: Words of Jesus, Bottom of my Heart
Paper: Basic Grey, SU
Inks: Versafine black, SU Cherry Cobbler, QQ ink,
Accessories: SNSS heart dies, SNSS Calvary die, SNSS Scallop border dies, Spellbinder dies, pearls, ribbon

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Mary...a perfect display of the true meaning of Easter! This is just the verse I was looking for the other day! TFS! Hugs!

Jennie said...

Lovely card and LOVE the red/hearts!