Saturday, June 8, 2013

A True Friend ~

Hi Everyone! Mary here with a card using the lovely Rose Blossom. I hope your weekend is filled with beautiful flowers and sunshine! I coloured this beauty using copics and I fussy cut it using scissors. I adhered it directly onto the decorative labels 8 die with dimensionals. I then adhered that onto labels 8 die and finished my card with a strip of music note paper on whisper white cardstock. I added some ribbon to match the rose. So pretty.

Sweet'nSassy is represented in Syracuse at the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Getaway today and tomorrow. If you are in the area, stop in and say hello to Korin and her crew. Here is a coupon if you would like to shop and get some SNSS goodies.
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Hi Mary ,beautiful card love the gorgeous rosé!