Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ship Shape

Hello friends!  I am back today with a fun card that comes with a surprise!

First the card...

See, isn't that fun?  I had a blast playing with some fun new dies. The sailboat is actually made from two shape dies. I stamped the trapezoid shape with a wood grain image to create the boat and cut the triangle shape in half to create the sails. So fun! The clouds are even sponged using one of our cloud dies as the mask.

I'm hosting the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge today and this is my sample.  It's a really fun sketch.  I hope you'll join in playing!

Now for the surprise...

This fun card features some NEW dies we'll be releasing next Friday during our Summer Die-version!  Summer is full of fun surprises so we thought we'd share in the fun! :)  You're going to LOVE these new dies.

Watch throughout the next week and a half for more sneak peeks and plan to join us on Friday, June 28th for our Summer Die-version Blog Hop! 

 Card Details:
Stamps: Special Boy Cocoa (sentiment) & Grunge Borders (wood grain)-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: kraft CS and scraps left on my table from previous projects
Ink: SU (sponging), versafine (sentiment), Memento (wood grain)
Accessories: wave dies and shape dies (available 6/28), pennant die, cloud die-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, twine, button

No comments: