Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Believe Every Day

Morning Sweet 'N Sassy friends! Today happens to be my last post as a guest designer for this sweet 'ol blog so I figured I would pair up Korin's amazing, heartfelt and uplifting stamps with some of Maja Design's country chic Sofiero papers and came up with this:


Here's a close up of the sentiment panel, which consists of a Romantic Rectangle Nestie (stamped with a quote from the Celebrate Today set) and underneath that is a Detailed Scallop Nestie. I added some Liquid Pearls to the perimeter:


The crystals are a piece designed by Zva Creative. I added them above the paper flower accent, which is also adorned with some Striped Twill:


The gems sparkle much better in this photo:


Here's the window sill shot:


I want to thank Korin, Janette and the rest of the Sweet 'N Sassy design team for welcoming this month, it was truly an honor to design with these stamps!

Have a great day!

 

3 comments:

diane zechman said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for all beautiful cards you shared!!!

XxJULESxX said...

wow what a beauty!!!