Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blessings to Ewe ~

Good Morning! Prim Blessings to Ewe from my blog to yours! I adore this little sheep and the sentiment so appropriate for the image. This set was designed by one of very own Divas Diane Zechman. I love that is comes with an ensemble of images and sentiments that remind me of homespun goodness.

The little wooly sheep is coloured using copics and cut using the decorative plaque dies. I paired this with MME paper and stamped the sentiment onto a die from the Bookmarks & More dies. There you have it! So sweet & simple. 

Enjoy your Sunday!
Mary

Materials Used:
Stamps: Prim Blessings
Inks: Memento black, copics, SU Basic Gray 
Paper: SU Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pool Party, MME dp
Accessories: SNSS Decorative Plaque die, SNSS Bookmarks & More dies

3 comments:

diane zechman said...

Such a sweet card, Mary!

Cathymac said...

Oh, Mary...your little sheep is just darling! Love the design of this card and the soft colors! Hugs!

Susie said...

Mary, I love the Prim Blessings set! Great use of multiple sets. This is a card to have on file. It's darling!!