Friday, September 13, 2013

Love Seasonal Wreath ~


Good Morning Sweet'nSassy fans! Mary here with a quick and easy card using
the newly released Seasonal Wreaths! I chose MME papers to match the colours I used on this summer wreath. I combined this layout with the ricrac die from the newly released Bookmarks and More dies. The words are from the MME dp that I trimmed down to create a word sentiment. Pearls are added on the upper right hand corner to balance the card. 

Be sure to visit the SNSS store if you haven't seen the latest release and if you didn't hop with the divas this week, you still have time leave comments on each DT member to win some Free stuff!

Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

Susie said...

Lovely, Mary! One of my favorite wreaths from the set. It looks wonderful paired up with the MME dp!

Giovana said...

Love the color combo Mary!! Beautiful card!

Cathymac said...

I haven't used this wreath yet Mary, but I must ink it up...your card is gorgeous! Love the pretty color!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

I love the soft colors-beautiful!