Tuesday, November 19, 2013

a Snowy Hello


Good morning!
Jessica here with two cards I made using the adorable new Snowy Hello stamp set.


For both of my cards, I stamped the images in Black Memento ink and colored with Copics and then fussy cut them out.  On my first card, I created a snowy scene with the embossed snowflake sky and snowbanks which I added white liquid pearls to the tops of the hills for more dimension.  Some platinum shimmer baker's twine was the only added embellishment and added some sparkle.


My next card is one of my favorites that I made for our new release.  I used an older pack of October Afternoon patterned paper pack and colored the images using them as my guide.  I love this sweet image.


Have a great day - I hope it's filled with time spent with friends! 
Jessica

6 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Such cute cards, I love this stamp set.

craftymom205 said...

Cute card. Can't find the winners of the November release.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

diane zechman said...

Cute, cute cards, Jessica! Love them!

Cathymac said...

Very cute, Jessica! So fun and cheerful!

Rosy Newlun said...

Just lovely and adorable cards. And my very first SNS sets arrived, with this one included {so excited}! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

Susie said...

I love them both Jessica. This is one of my favorites from the November release. I too love October Afternoon designer paper pads, and you did a gorgeous job pairing up the papers for your last card.