Thursday, November 21, 2013

CAS Spectacular Snowflakes

It can be tricky creating beautiful cards that are easy to mail.  Today I would like to share some one layer cards that I made using post it notes for masking.

The first two cards are pretty similar.  I used large post it notes to mask off a rectangle and sponged ink inside of the rectangle.  I then stamped the snowflakes from the newly released Spectacular Snowflakes set in different colors and sizes and accented with rhinestones to finish it off.



The last card I masked off a horizontal strip across the card and sponged with light blue ink.  Keeping the masks in place I then stamped the snowflakes in navy and purple and accented them with stickles.


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope that you have enjoyed the cards I have shared.  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love all of these Janette~beautiful snowflake cards!

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely cards!

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Janette! This technique yields gorgeous cards quickly...thanks for sharing it with us!

infant costume said...

It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.

Susie said...

Beautifully stamped. Janette, your sponged frames are absolutely gorgeous as are the color choices for the snowflakes.