Friday, November 1, 2013

November SNSS News

Wow!  It's November 1st!!!  What in the world happened to October?  This year is seriously flying by!  It's raining here in PA which has thrown a bit of a monkey wrench in my plans for today but it's all good.  God's got this!! :)  Besides, we have some really great things going on this month so I guess I better get to sharing...

First, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is celebrating 6 AMAZING YEARS in business!!  I have to say that I cannot believe how far we've come.  When I think back on our meager beginnings I am overjoyed about how good God has been to us. I also have to say a HUGE "Thank You" to you--our customers and friends, new and old.   You have been such a blessing over the years and we appreciate you so very much!

We have some fun surprises planned this month to help in celebrating this milestone so be sure to stop by often to see what's happening!

Here's our FIRST Surprise....

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/6-anniversary-sale/

WOW!!  What a great deal! 

Our November release is scheduled for next Friday, November 8th and let me tell you, it is FABULOUS!!!  Our release party will be Thursday, November 7th from 8pm-10pm EST in our Member Company Forum on Splitcoaststampers.  We'll be sharing full reveals, samples and even a few surprises, so don't miss it!

Also, I am so excited to share that my sweet friend Jacquie Peifer, aka javablustamper, has joined the Sweet 'n Sassy Divas again!  We had the pleasure of having her a few years ago and are thrilled she's back!

Here's a little about Jacquie in her own words...


"I am the Mother of 3 BEAUTIFUL kids and 3 COOL cats!  I have been with my WONDERFUL husband for 20 years now!  Besides crafting, I also work in the legal field.  I have been stamping for many years now and love it!  Although I had taken a little break there for a bit, I am SO excited to be back in the stamping world!  I started out as a Stampin Up Demo and have grown from there.  So many stamps, so little time!  I am very blessed to be able to work with Korin and all the wonderfully, talented girls on the Design Team!  I look forward to sharing my creations with all of you!  I believe life is short!!  We should make new friends,share with others, and cherish those that are in our lives, and above all....ENJOY LIFE!!!"

Happy Friday!!


2 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps on your 6th Anniversary! May God continue to abundantly bless your business, Korin. And congratulations again to Ms. Jacquie. Looking forward to your creations.

Very sincerely,
Susie ~

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 6th Anniversary.
well done and may you be around for many years to come, love all your stuff.
Love and best wishes.
Anne