Monday, November 25, 2013

Season's Greeting

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a Holiday card.

I am in full Christmas mode now and trying to come up with interesting designs using the wonderful new stamp and die sets that were released this month.
Today I used Tender Thoughts and Spectacular Snowflakes clear stamp sets, and the coordinating Birch Forrest Die and Spectacular Snowflakes Die sets.

The snowflake was stamped and heat embossed on Vellum, then die-cut with the matching die. It was the perfect embellishment to my card along with the wood veneer tree and pearls. The background was splattered with white watercolor after I stamped the trees.


The greeting came from Poinsettia clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika

6 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Your beautiful snowflake looks light as air! Gorgeous, gorgeous work Monika~

Bridget said...

Monika, you are so darn creative, I'm amazed - GORGEOUS!!!!

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely Christmas card!

Jennie said...

Beautiful card Monika and LOVE this stamp set. The wood veneer is perfect :)

Patti J said...

Monika, you always make me smile with your beautiful creations! This is gorgeous...thanks for sharing!

Susie said...

Spectacular! I love all the aqua we're seeing this year. It looks wonderful combined with the soft snow drops as well as the sliver sparkle. Wonderful texture on this card. AND, I am smitten with those light as air bows you create *sigh* it's beautiful with the snowflake and button.