Friday, November 15, 2013

Simple Sympathy

Good Morning Friends!

How are you?  Jacquie here to share with you today!  I hope you enjoyed our November Release Feature Days!  If you have not had a chance to HOP along with us, please do!  There is STILL  time, you have until tonight at midnight EST !!

OK, I have a simple one for you today.  I seem to be in SIMPLE KRAFT mode, so check this out!




I used the NEW Sympathy Innies Clear Stamp Set and actually used it for an outie!  I distressed pieces of Basic Grey Pyrus DSP witth Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink.  Then I distressed some green twine with the same.  I stamped my sentiment in Colorbox Chocolate Ink (onto my Kraft CS) and distressed the sides of this piece as well.  I put them all together and finished it off with some green pearls.  As you will see, I am kinda a matchy- matchy type girl!  I LOVE the wording in this SYMPATHY INNIES  clear stamp set, you can find this NEW set at the SNSS STORE

Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day!
Enjoy Life!
~Jacquie/Javablustamper




3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the panels, twine and pearls~such a beautiful sentiment Jacquie!

cairn1 said...


Your card is absolutely beautiful!
Love the colors and the sentiment!

Bridget said...

Lovely earthy, natural colours, Jacquie, love the patterns and the twine!