Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanks Snow Much

Hi there and thanks for stopping by!  
It's Ceal here, we have snow in our forecast for tonight and tomorrow so I could not help but use two sets from our November release Spectacular Snowflakes and Snowy Hello.
I Stamped and colored my image and then masked it off and  random stamped the snowflakes from Spectacular Snowflakes in Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana. Next I sponged distress ink over it to give it more of an aged look. I embossed a piece of white cardstock and then used a circle die for my image to show through once I put the pieces together. to finish it off I added my sentiment and adhered the panel to kraft cardstock

6 comments:

cairn1 said...


A really adorable card; Love the colors and a really cute design!

diane zechman said...

Very cute, Ceal!

Cathymac said...

What a really cute design, Ceal! Love the aged look!

Margie said...

what embossing folder did you use for the snow?

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Darling, Ceal! Love the warmth of your colors!

Susie said...

I love the window into the winter wonderland of Snowy Hello and those beautiful Spectacular Snowflakes. The Baked Brown Sugar ink gives nice depth and a warm glow.