We start this this new set "Delightful Doilies" by Dina Kowal, super duper cool, don't you agree? For this card I used my new Memento Luxe Inks, They are pretty cool
- Stamp doilies on White Cardstock in Memento Luxe Wedding Drees Ink. Add Clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Sponge around image with Memento Luxe Teal Zeal Ink. Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Red cardstock.
- Die-cut a Doily border in Ivory cardstock. Adhere it to panel.
- Add Red Ribbon.
- Die-cut a banner and stamp sentiment in Teal Zeal (I didn't add clear embossing powder, let it dry for a minute, it dries pretty fast). Add banner to card.
- Adhere panel to front of card. A2 size.
- Add red pearls.
Second card: Since I am still in Christmas mood, I want to share a card I made using the new Poinsettia die that coordinates with Poinsettia set.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper, distress all edges, add a piece of red and ivory cardstock and add zig zag stitches. Adhere panel to card base.
- Die-cut a poinsettia from White Cardstock, stamp image and color it with Markers.
- Add burlap behind image and adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Patterned Paper, die-cut and add it to card with dimensionals.
- Add pearls to corner.
- Add Gold Gala Glitz to center of Poinsettia.
Hope you like my projects!!
Have a great day!
PS: Sweet 'n Sassy now has a Facebook Closed Group, where we share our love for Sweet 'n Sassy, you can request to join the group. BTW, we have a challenge going on, 1 of these cards fits the challenge, prizes included!!