Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Make a Wish!



Good morning!

It's Jessica, sharing a card today that is a bright one to help me get out of the winter 'blahs' - lots of yellows and whites/creams!  I stamped the background with the one of the flourish image from the SNSS Leafy Flourish Background stamp set and then embossed it with a script embossing folder from Stampin Up, shading around the entire panel with the same bright yellow ink.

The focal image is SNSS's Make a Wish - such a pretty little stamp set with lovely sentiments in an elegant script.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I used a glitter pen to add some shimmer to the petals and stems. 


Have a wonderful day - I hope all your wishes come true for you today!
Jessica

3 comments:

Janeen said...

Oh my, I love this care. I am sick of winter also! I like the doily under the label die.
I like the script on top of the design

Victoria H. said...

Ah, this is absolutely one way to chase the winter blues away...so very bright and beautiful!!

Ava Gavloski said...

great showcasing of the stamp, the texture and ambiance is wonderful.