Monday, February 24, 2014

Some Bunny Loves You


Hello, it's Bridget here with you today to share a card I made recently for the LOVEFEST Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  This is what I came up with for the fun Color Challenge which Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps sponsored as a Member Company at SCS.
I love the little patched heart the sweet bunny is leaning on - it reminds me that everyone of us has a heart which has probably felt its share of sadness and heartache.  I reckon it's all part of loving - a patched heart is a heart "well worn with loving" as far as I'm concerned!
I used some alphabet dp from Basic Grey Knee Highs 6 x 6 pad and then added the adorable bunny from the fab set Valentine Critters - there's a couple of Valentines Day greetings in the mix, but also a number of sweet sentiments for the entire year to express appreciation, love, and friendship.
I often add a little trio of buttons just to tie the colors together like this.
Well, that's all for today - it's Monday, I hope that whatever this week holds for you, that it's a good one.  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Victoria H. said...

So sweet and adorable!

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Bridget! Lovely coloring a fun design.