Monday, June 23, 2014

Inspired Trio

I have always really like the comforter in my bedroom- the colors, the design etc.  I have thought about designing a card inspired by my comforter for awhile and I finally actually did it.  I have 3 similar cards that I would like to share with you today.  Here is a photo (very poor quality) of the comforter:


Here are the cards based on the comforter:


I used my favorite set- Long Stem Silhouettes and the new coordinating die set for this card.

Second card:


This card uses the Precious Poppies set and I made the image sparkle by painting it with Wink of Stella.

Finally the last of the trio:


This last card uses the new Cattails die and the sentiment is from the Spring Tulips set.

Thanks for stopping in and Happy Monday!

3 comments:

marcelle b said...

WOW! Love all three, the colours, the dies , fabulous!!!

Bridget said...

How lovely these are! And our bedroom is done in the exact same colour scheme! :)

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Janette! Love the subtle color scheme and the fabulous card design! What a pretty bedroom!