Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Autumn Blessings


Hi there! 
It's Ceal here to share a sneak peek of a  couple of sets that will be released this friday.
Fall is is just around the corner and even though here in Colorado we only have a couple weeks of it, it is my favorite time of year. I love how God uses his paint brush to make the trees so pretty in all the yellows, pinks, and oranges.  Especially when the Aspens are turning and there is snow on the mountains in the background, just breath taking. 
Other than the couple sets to be released I also used an older set Tree Background that coordinates so well with release 


3 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Such a pretty card! I love fall also!

GodsGot19This0&6 said...

Hi,
My name is Char and I also live in beautiful Colorado...Great job on the card!!!!

Birgit said...

This is simply beautiful!