Sunday, September 14, 2014

Autumn Greetings

Hello! It is Gloria with you today. Wasn't that a GREAT September Release on Friday? What a sweet collection of autumn-themed stamps and dies!

I made a simple tag and pocket project to share with you today, using some of the new goodies!


I found this kraft envelope, (3 1/2 x 6 inches) in my stash, and I made a gift card and tag holder out of it. I rubbed the edges with ink, and then I stamped the leaves from the Falling Leaves stamp set in various colors of orange, red, and gold ink across the center of the envelope.

I die cut the tree from the Forest Silhouettes die set out of brown cardstock and "planted" it to look like the leaves had fallen off the branches. I cut the fence from the Fence and Grass die set out of cream cardstock. I rubbed the fence with a bit of tan ink and added it to the envelope with foam squares.

I stamped the sentiments from the Autumn Mum Greetings stamp set onto gold paper with brown ink. I trimmed the sentiments to look like signs and added them to the envelope with foam squares.


To make the matching tag, I trimmed a Graphic 45 kraft tag a tiny bit on each side to make it fit into my envelope. I rubbed the edges with ink and stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Mum Greetings stamp set with brown ink in the center of the tag.

I used the leaf dies from Leaf Silhouettes die set to trim out a few paper scraps. I rubbed the leaves with ink and added them to the corner of the tag. I tied some ribbon and twine to the top of the tag. The back of the tag is blank to enable me to add a gift card or write a message. 

Thanks for looking!

Gloria

2 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful tag and envelope. I love the tree with the falling leaves and tiny picket fence. So cute.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Gloria. Love the falling leaves around the tree!