Monday, September 15, 2014

Autumn Mum Greetings...

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a card using the brand new Autumn Mum Greetings clear stamp set



 While the stamp set has a coordinating die set, I opted not to use it and cut the images by hand... I used Tim Holtz distress markers to ink up the image. First I inked up the flower with yellow and pink, then I stamped the image on water color paper. Next I inked up the leaves and stamped those (twice). Then I went over the stamped images with a wet brush, pulling the ink around and essentially color the images.


The background DP was splashed with gold glitter mist. The label was cut with Bookmarks & More die set. The sketch for this card came from Retro Sketches #92.

I hope I have inspired you to try this fun technique or just make something fun today...

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika


No comments: