Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Many Thanks.........

Hello friends!  Jacquie here to share with you!  I thought I would share one of my FAVE September Release creations!

I used the Forest Silhouettes Clear Stamp Set and the matching Forest Silhouettes Die Set for this project.  These are a GREAT pair, as they really make card making simple.  I stamped my trees with Versafine black ink, made a little snow with a sponge of Danube Blue Memento ink, and finished off my base with a little clear Stickles.  Have to have some sparkle for the snow, on the ground and the trees!

Once all that was ready, I stamped my bird in Black Versafine, cut it out with the matching die, popped it up with foam tape, and added my sentiment.  Lastly I added a silver ribbon and voila!  A simple thank you card for a guy or a girl!

Hope you enjoyed my creation!  I look forward to seeing what you all create with our NEW September Release stamps and dies!

Have a WONDERFUL day!




1 comment:

Bridget said...

Your card has a beautiful wintery look, Jacquie! Love the way you've used the forest silhouettes!