Saturday, September 6, 2014

Serene Forest Birthday


Hello, it's Bridget here with some card inspiration using one of the 
fabulous stamp and die sets SNSS is currently offering (until Sept. 11) 
I just love silhouettes because it's so much fun to sponge a variety of backgrounds -
 here I used the amazing Landscape Silhouettes for the mountains, trees,
 and grass, masking part of the stamps to use them partially across the panel.  
The clouds were sponged using a die-cut created with the 
The large tree, the bird and the deer were cut with the 
Forest Silhouette dies - I know I'm going to be using these dies so often.
They were cut three times and stacked up to provide dimension.
 The sentiment is from the Forest Silhouettes set.
I'm always glad to have sets which work beautifully for masculine cards 
and this definitely fits the bill -  and I love being able to portray a scene from 
God's creation on a card, no matter who the recipient is!

Before you go…here's another little sneak peek from our
upcoming release on Friday, September 12th:


Thanks for stopping by today.  Whatever your plans this 
weekend, I hope it's a good one!

2 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Beautiful card. You created a wonderful scene.

merrymstamper said...

This is perfect! Love the scenery.