Sunday, September 7, 2014

You bring great joy to my life!

Hello friends! Giovana here today bringing you a pretty card using one of the bundles from the new Sweet Perks Club (available until September 11th). For this project I used "Flowers in Bloom" bundle (stamps + die).

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers, then die-cut it with the coordinated die. I sprayed a piece of white cardstock with Taxi and Green Mr.s Huey's mists, then added the die-cut flower with foam adhesive. Stamped the sentiment on a banner, then added it to panel with foam adhesive as well. I added a border frame and the the card was done!!


Hope you like it!

Here is today's Sneak Peek from our upcoming release on Friday:



Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

So pretty, Giovana - I love the sprayed bg and the beautiful frame!

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous!