Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Flowers

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying these autumn days; I know I am.  We are having some much deserved sunshine after days and days of rain.  The leaves are now starting to turn and the air is crisp.  There is nothing like fall colors, is there?
Today's card focuses on fall colors, using the Flowers in Bloom Stamp Set.  I would typically use this for spring and summer, but decided fall definitely works just a well.


The Flowers and butterfly are colored with Prismacolor Pencils and then cut out with the Flowers in Bloom Die. This Pink Paislee dp worked perfectly with the colored image.  I added a scalloped edge for interest, using the Scallop Border Dies.  The sentiment is from the wonderful set, So Grateful.  I just love this font. 
The white bow and linen thread add to the delicate look of the card. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be on the look out for a special treat coming this Friday! 

Happy Stamping! 

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

diane zechman said...

So soft and pretty, Lee Ann! How funny that we both have the flowers hanging over the main panel. :)