Sunday, October 5, 2014

Falling leaves

Hello friends! Giovana here today with a Fall card using one of the latest sets released "Falling leaves" .
This card was a lot of fun to create. I started with a piece of white cardstock, took 3 different colors and applied the ink direct from the pad onto the cardstock, you can see a little bit of the lines from the pad. Then I took Distress ink and stamped the leaves, took my black finest point marker and outline some of the leaves, then added white pen to create a little bit more dimension. I die-cut a leave from Leaf Silhouette Die set, ink all the edges and stamp the sentiment. I added it to the panel with dimensionals.
After that, I matted the piece on a slightly bigger piece of red cardstock and added stitches. Finally, added the panel to a white card base.

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen McAlpine said...

Love that falling leaves background stamp!! Gorgeous card!