Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Just for You Friend


Hello, it's Bridget here with one of my Christmas card creations
using the sweet set Snowman Soup - it has such fun images
and sentiments.  I've been experimenting with
watercoloring images, using copics to add some darker shading.
The snowflakes are die-cut using Small Snowflake Dies - I punched
a few holes in them with my small punches just for fun, then
added some gems at the center.
Seems I always have to leave a little white space on a
card, even when using dp, and this layout
allows for that while combining patterns too.
As we head towards December, I hope you're having fun
with your holiday card making -
if you're looking for something wonderful to work with, check out
ALL of the beautiful Christmas stamps at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

diane zechman said...

This is wonderful, Bridget! I love it!

Donna Whitten said...

So cute, I love this stamp set!

Jill Norwood said...

Sweet card!