Sunday, March 15, 2015

Blast from the Past - New Creature and Treasured...

Hello! It's Monika here today bringing you a BLAST FROM THE PAST.

Did you see all the wonderful samples using the new stamp and die sets from the March Release? Check out the blog hop if you haven't, and play along with us in our "Love Your Pet" challenge if you have a chance...  

 So, as I was looking at my past samples using New Creature and Treasured stamp sets, I had found quite a few samples and the images were all cut out. Imagine how easy this would have been with the coordinating dies?! 

Join me as I re-visit these OLD cards...
First is New Creature clear stamp set. Oh, how I love the butterflies in this set.
The butterfly is stamped on designer paper on the first card: 



This pretty is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers:



These pretty butterflies are heat embossed with white embossing powder on vellum (my favorite technique to add a soft and elegant touch to my cards):





... and here are couple of my OLD cards using Treasured stamp set... 
On the first card, I cut the image out, colored it with Copic markers, then adhered it to the acetate circle window... the background is dry embossed and heat embossed. 



On the second card, the image is heat embossed with white embossing powder on vellum, and colored (on the back side) with Copic markers... such a soft look, don't you think?



 Some of the products featured with these cards are: True Friend clear stamp setTicket Sentiments clear stamp set, Ticket DiesVintage Postcard clear stamp set, Wildflowers clear stamp set... 

I hope you have enjoyed my trip to the past, revisiting some of my cards. I sure had fun seeing all the different styles and techniques I used. 

Thank you for stopping by, 
Monika



1 comment:

Cathymac said...

WOW..what a feast for the eyes, Monika! These are all so gorgeous! I love all the little extra details you add to your cards…you are one talented lady! Hugs!