Sunday, March 8, 2015

Chin Up!

Did you remember to change your clocks?  We're "springing forward" again (and lost an hour of sleep...oh my)!  But I am looking forward to longer daylight hours and warmer spring temps...agreed?

Today I have 2 cards to share with one of this month's Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Perks Club bundles...Windy Winnie!  This first card reminds me that even though the blustery winds of troubled times come into our lives, we must remember that God is ever faithful and we can find the good in our bad days if only we open our eyes to see it.  ;)


the inside...


I love the quote on my second card...and the whimsical boots and umbrella go perfectly with it.


The umbrella was covered with Stickles so it would really sparkle and the boots have a coating of Crystal Lacquer so they are shiny.


You can check out these stamps and dies, along with the other Sweet Perks Club Bundles HERE in the SNSS Store.  But hurry...they are only discounted for a few more days!




1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Hi Diane. Your cards are adorable. I love all the colour and the umbrella & rain boots are super cute!
As for the clocks. Thanks for the reminder! Have to pop them ahead. Here in Nova Scotia it means we'll have an extra hour a day to look at the snow banks. LOL (BUT, I am thankful I CAN!) Have a great day!