Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Faith Is... Clean and Simple Spritzed Card

Good Morning!! Tami Mayberry here with you once again to share my final Clean and Simple card created using Sweet n Sassy Stamps.




For this card I once again used the Faith stamp set...because, if you haven't noticed, I'm all about getting LOTS of use from a stamp set. That's why I love, love, love the vast array of Sweet n Sassy sentiment stamp sets!!!


I began by spritzing my card front with an ink spray taking care to leave an open area for my sentiment.


Next, I rounded the corners and stamped my sentiment in the open area using black ink.


Finally, I added a few silver sequins for interest.

And there, once again, a card you can make in minutes!


Here is another look at the stamp set I used for this card.


A huge thanks to all of you for letting me share my Clean and Simple creations this month. It's been a blast playing with my Sweet n Sassy stamps, as always. Also, last but far from least, a huge thank you and hug to Korin and the whole Sweet n Sassy crew! <3

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

So simple, but with a wonderful sentiment so pretty! Thanks for the tip, Tami!

cghundley said...

Looks very pretty
and easy to make.
Carla from Utah