Thursday, March 19, 2015

Paw Prints on my Heart


Hello Friends!

Jenny here with a bright and cheerful card using
the brand new stamp set Puppy Love.  
I just adore all the little dog silhouettes 
and sweet sentiments in this set!  

This little guy was stamped, fussy cut and 
nestled in some grass I created with my fringe scissors.
The heart border is from the Scalloped Hearts and Borders
die set.  I've noticed that lately that has been my go to border.
I stamped my sentiment on a Speech Bubble and added
some Rain Drops for a little bling.

I have just the special little girl to give this to.
She just lost her dog, and I want her to know
that I am grieving with her and that I love her. 

Isn't it great that we card makers can convey
how much we are thinking of someone by taking
the time to create a hand made card?
I love that about this little hobby of mine :)

Jenny

You can find all the supplies for my card up on my blog.

No comments: