Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Somebunny Special



 Hi Sweet 'n Sassy Peeps!

(It's almost Easter, so I thought 
"Peeps" would be
more appropriate :)

I had so much fun creating this little bunny scene
with my Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and dies!

This card came together pretty quickly by using 
several dies.  I started by die cutting the fence 
and then stamping it with the wood grain stamp 
from the retired Grunge Borders set.

Next I die cut the sunshine, the grass border three times
 and the cloud.  I sponged around the cloud and
colored some of the grass tips with a Copic.  
That adorable bunny was die cut and colored
up with my Copics.  I went over the whiskers 
with a black multi liner.  I added a smiley face on my
 sunshine and placed black pearls on the sides of the mouth.
I adhered the scene to my card base and then stamped 
on my sentiment.  Finally, I plopped the bunny onto 
the grass with a dimensional and "highlighted" 
my sentiment with a few sparkly sequins.

You can find all the Sweet 'n Sassy products
I used below and everything else up on my blog.

I think this bunny card may just find its way 
into an Easter basket this year for a little
"somebunny special".

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Jenny