Sunday, May 24, 2015

Congrats Grad!

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a graduation card. I've been enjoying making CAS (clean & simple) cards with just a little twist to add a nice interest. 


I started out with making the water color background. I swiped my ink pad on my craft sheet, spritzed it with water, and placed a piece of water color card stock over it, then lifted the card stock up immediately. To speed up the drying time, I used my Heat Tool. It is a fun technique, and you get a different look each time...


 Next I stamped the different greetings on the card stock with gray ink, making my own custom background. How cool is that? 


It is the perfect backdrop to the images from Congrats Grad clear stamp set. They were colored with Copic Markers. I brushed the yellow parts with Clear Wink of Stella for a touch of sparkle. While I fussy cut the images with scissors, there is a coordinating dies: Congrats Grad Die Set.


Thanks for stopping by,
Monika



No comments: