Saturday, August 8, 2015

Beauty By The Sea



Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends, it's Ceal here to share a card I made for a friends daughter that is getting married this month at the beach.
 I combined three different sets to make my Beachy wedding card. I stamped the shell and starfish from the Beauty by the Sea set in versamark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder. Next I stamped the beach umbrella from the Wish you were Here set, used the Umbrella die to cut it out and colored it in one of the wedding colors. The sentiment is from the Inspirational Word Art 1 set. 
I finished it by sponging some brown ink around the shells to give it a little beach sand. 

Here are the sets I used




2 comments:

Cathymac said...

What a beautiful card for a beach wedding, Ceal! Love your combination of stamp sets and the white embossing on Kraft!

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely card, so peaceful and serene!